If you are an HR professional located in Egypt or the Middle East and looking to advancing your career by attending internationally recognized HR Management courses, then this is your right destination.
The Professional Certificate in Human Resources Management is a practical training program that equips you with a toolkit of essential HRM skills, tools and techniques that makes you excel in your HR career. Joining this program is a key step for career advancement that makes you a more qualified HR professional.
You will learn how to structure an organization, write job descriptions, select and recruit staff, prepare training plans, and design a performance management system that links performance and pay. Mastering those skills increases your competitiveness in the market, helps you develop your career and explore better working opportunities.
This program has been offered since 2006 and has become one of the leading HR training programs in Egypt. All our trainers are practitioners who bring their expertise to the learning environment; this guarantees that all courses are practical and to-the-point. You will gain skills that you can apply the next day in the office thus increasing your performance and boosting your competitiveness.
By attending this program, you will learn essential HRM skills that will make you excel as an HR professional:
• Understand the elements of an effective HR system.
• Develop effective organizational structures.
• Conduct job analysis and prepare job descriptions.
• Source, screen, interview and select the right candidate.
• Develop and implement your company’s training plan.
• Develop an effective performance management system.
• HR professionals seeking to attend formal HRM training.
• HR practitioners seeking professional development to advance their careers.
• Fresh graduates looking to enter the HR field.
• Professionals desiring a career move into the HRM field.
• Small to mid-size business owners involved in the human resources aspect of their organization.
The program consists of 5 courses offering essential HR Management skills which are Human Resources Planning, Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development, Performance Management and Total Rewards
Upon successful completion of each HR Course you will receive a certificate of achievement and transcript from SHRM (Society for Human Resource Management)as “Knowledge" is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM
For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertificate.org