Performance management is the primary tool used to identify, communicate, measure, and reward employees so that they can make these contributions , and the process is one that supports a company’s strategic direction.
This course is 18 Hours consists of 6 sessions * 3 hours each
Upon successful completion of the course you will receive a certificate of achievement and transcript with 24 hours and is valid for [16.5] PDCs from SHRM (Society for Human Resource Management)as “Knowledge" is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM
For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertificate.org
• Explain Performance management process
• Discuss the difference between performance management and performance appraisal.
• Identify the necessary characteristics of accurate performance management tools.
• Describe the appraisal process.
• Perform an effective appraisal interview.
• List and briefly discuss the purposes for performance appraisals
• Briefly discuss the commonly used performance measurement methods and forms
• Identify some of the common problems with the performance appraisal process
• Identify the major steps we can take to avoid problems with the appraisal process
Employers want employees who perform their jobs well and contribute to the mission and objectives of the organization, but managers have to provide the proper context for such high productivity.
Properly designing the performance management system is therefore a key method for increasing overall organizational performance.
There is no Related Documents