This program is one of the most interactive, hands-on Train the Trainer courses in Egypt.
It is designed to provide you with lots of practice in order to master training and facilitation techniques as well as the know-how of developing an interactive course curriculum.
During this program you will explore how adults learn and take a systematic approach to delivering training sessions that meet participants' needs.
You will gain access to practical tools, strategies, and techniques that will make your training dynamic, engaging, and effective. We empower you to optimize your training environment to achieve outstanding learning results.
All material, handouts and reference books used in this program are designed and developed by Association for Talent Development ATD, the world’s largest association dedicated to talent development professionals, to keep you updated with most recent knowledge in the training industry.
This course is 50 hours consists of 10 sessions * 5 hours each
Get a Recognized Certification
Upon successful completion of the program, you will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement and a Transcript with 40 re-certification hours approved by HRCI.
For more details see the below brochure :
Module 1 : Focus on Success
1. Introduction to Learning How to Train
2. What Does a Trainer Do?
3. What Is Training?
4. Where’s the Training Focus?
Module 2 : Assess and Analyze
1. What Is a Needs Assessment?
2. Needs Assessment Steps
3. How to Collect Data?
4. What Questions Will You Ask?
5. Participant’s Personal Needs Assessment
6. Features of Good Objective?
7. Learning objectives
Module 3 : Design and Develop
1. Adult Learning Principles
2. Recommendations for Effective Training Design
3. Learning Method Categories
4. Instructional Design
5. How to Create Powerful PowerPoint Slides
6. The Four Dimensions of Training
7. Four Training Styles
Module 4 : Implement and Facilitate
1. Learning Styles
2. Establish a Positive Learning Environment
3. Presenting a Dynamic Delivery
Module 5 : Evaluate and Enhance
1. The Importance of Evaluation
2. Kirkpatrick’s Four Levels of Evaluation
By the end of this program, Train the Trainer participants should be able to:
• List the characteristics of an exceptional trainer.
• Discuss the phases of a training cycle.
• Conduct a training needs assessment.
• Write correct learning objectives.
• Explain what is meant by adult learning theory.
• Design a participant-centred training experience.
• Implement a variety of learning activities.
• Establish a positive learning environment.
• Demonstrate the appropriate use of visuals.
• Evaluate effective presentation skills.
• Name Kirkpatrick’s four levels of evaluation.
• Develop an individualized development plan for yourself.
There is no Related Documents