In this course, we develop key managerial skills that directly impact every manager’s performance. We balance strategic insight with proven management frameworks.
This course is 48 hours consists of 16 sessions * 3 hours each
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be awarded a certificate of achievement and transcript with 48 hours with 42 PDU approved by (PMI)®.
(PMI, PMP, PMBOK are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc)
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
• Discuss the management functions and competencies needed for success
• Develop an adaptable leadership style depending on the situation in hand
• Understand the people they lead and how to adapt their leadership styles
• Set SMART team goals for their teams and convert them to action plans
• Develop a better understanding of their behavioral style and communication strengths and weaknesses
• Capitalize on their understanding of their person
Getting the best out of people is an art as well as a science.
Research has proved that the single most important factor that determines an employee's performance is dependent on the way he or she is led by his/her immediate manager.
There is no Related Documents