Finding The Treasure of Elderado
'We’re ALL on the same side!' - Eldorado is a wonderful illustration of this core value that gets overlooked in people’s day-to-day work. Rivalry, competition and lack of cooperation all too easily get in the way!
With briefs, clues, tasks, treasure maps and resources to make ‘team mascot materials’, 10 teams work through the twists and turns to claim the treasure of Eldorado.
Sooner or later they realize no team can go it alone. Even so, motivated by the thrill of treasure teams are unable to bind into one big team. Some try to go it alone, others form splinter groups. Very occasionally they work brilliantly together and WOW they rightly claim the treasure!
During this entertaining event participants will be able to:
• Work and collaborate together towards a common goal
• Value the importance of honesty and trust in team success
• Communicate openly with others and freely share information
• Avoid inter-departmental rivalry
• Collaboration for success
• Empowering Open Communication
• Creating a culture of honesty and trust
• Making Win-Win agreements
Who Should Attend
Senior and middle managers who needs to communicate and collaborate frequently with other business units to achieve their organization’s objectives
Northgate Training Activities has been established in the UK for over 35 years and is the leading provider of innovative, participative team games and activities (learning by doing)