Explore group dynamics, leadership and team decision-making with a collaborative, multiplayer simulation, in a challenging expedition towards the summit of Mount Everest.
Decide how to effectively distribute supplies and share information needed for the ascent; Decisions that affect speed, health, and ultimately the team’s success.
In this simulation, participants will:
• Understand effective strategies for building, participating in, and leading teams more effectively
• Learn how teams can solve problems and make decisions more effectively in difficult situations when members have different information and opposing interests.
• Explore how the group decision making process could affect team performance under time pressure and competition.
• Examine how teams deal with potential tradeoffs between short-term task completion and longer-term team effectiveness.
• Explore tactics to enhance psychological safety within your team, enabling members to share information transparently and participate positively.
• Examine how cognitive biases impair decision making.
For more details click the below link to upload the Brochure :