Every manager knows that his department's performance depends on how efficiently he handles his staff. Efficiency is influenced by how well the work is organized, staff motivation to get the job done, managerial communication, supervision, feedback, and more.
The Management Puzzle Simulation, from Persona Global®, is a highly engaging board simulation, that enables managers to learn the magic formula that fits all these components into the "management puzzle". They learn the practical “People Management” skills needed to successfully manage teams in today’s competitive workplace.
This business simulation provides a high level of player engagement and creates an emotionally charged atmosphere. Participants remember the lessons learned for a long time and reflect them directly in their daily work.
In this simulation, participants will:
• Apply and interrelate the four core management functions needed to excel as managers: Planning, Organizing, Leading and Controlling
• Learn how to be Situational Leaders, who flex their leadership style to suit the employee and task in hand
• Practice organizing and allocating tasks amongst team members, aiming to optimize work effectiveness and efficiency
• Learn professional management practices to Improve work performance
• Understand how to consider the attitudes and aptitudes of people when assigning various jobs
• Identify staff strengths and weaknesses and expand their potential
• Visualize the link between management decisions and departmental efficiency
• Recognize the importance of motivation and managerial communication, and their relation to organizational performance
• Learn how to reduce employee turnover by considering employee development, motivation and communication
For more details click the below link to upload the Brochure :