In this course, participants learn the concept of project planning and scheduling. They get to know the project management cycle and the project phases. They also learn how to define a project scope, build a project schedule, plan the project budget and manage project risks.
This course is 24 hours consists of 8 sessions * 3 hours each
Upon successful completion of the course you will receive a certificate of achievement and transcript with 24 hours and is valid for [21.5] PDCs from SHRM (Society for Human Resource Management)as “Knowledge" is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM
For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertificate.org
Upon attending this workshop, participants will learn how to:
• Demonstrate underlying knowledge of the project management framework
• Prepare a project charter
• Define a project scope and prepare a Work Breakdown Structure
• Define project activities and describe the relations between project activities
• Prepare a project schedule including project milestones
• Crash and fast forward a project schedule to meet a target deadline
• Conduct a project risk assessment and compile a risk management plan
• Define a project’s cost elements and prepare its budget
The job of the project manager is one of the “hottest” in business today. Successful companies and organizations use project management to achieve breakthrough results.
Project managers are faced with demanding schedules, difficult specifications, and limited budgets. They should effectively plan, organize, control, and lead a project throughout its entire life cycle.
There is no Related Documents