In this course, we develop key managerial skills that directly impact every manager’s performance. We balance strategic insight with proven management frameworks.
This course is 48 hours consists of 16 sessions * 3 hours each
Upon successful completion of the course you will receive a certificate of achievement and transcript with 48 hours and is valid for  PDCs from SHRM (Society for Human Resource Management)as “Knowledge" is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM
For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertificate.org
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
• Discuss the management functions and competencies needed for success
• Develop an adaptable leadership style depending on the situation in hand
• Understand the people they lead and how to adapt their leadership styles
• Set SMART team goals for their teams and convert them to action plans
• Develop a better understanding of their behavioral style and communication strengths and weaknesses
• Capitalize on their understanding of their person
Getting the best out of people is an art as well as a science.
Research has proved that the single most important factor that determines an employee's performance is dependent on the way he or she is led by his/her immediate manager.
There is no Related Documents